HOME        MEET JENN        GET IN TOUCH        ADVERTISING       

06 February 2015

5 Fandom Friday: Favorite Funko Pop Figures

Happy Friday friends! 
Wow, is it really already Friday? YAY! Haha.
I only worked two days this week thanks to some 4 day weekends since we've missed time off.

Welcome to another installment of 5 Fandom Friday (brought to you by The Nerdy Girlie and Super Space Chick


I absolutely love this topic! Funko Pop Figures have become a favorite geeky accessory of mine!

1. Batman is my only current Funko Pop figure. No need to express why this is one of my favorites.


The rest of my list are ones that I want to purchase 

2.  Jack Skellington-
My favorite movie! I love Jack (I even have Jack and Sally tattooed on my left leg!) Really I just want to collect all the Nightmare Before Christmas figures! They even have Zero!!!


3. Smaug- The Hobbit
I think it's awesome that he is voiced by Benedict Cumberbatch. I also really want this one because I found a fan art picture of a baby Smaug talking about his daily affirmations and it is absolutely cute. This figure is super cute too! 



4. Dancing Baby Groot- The Guardians of the Galaxy
All I picture when I see this is the end of the movie when he's dancing in his little pot and stops moving when Drax looks at him. So adorable! I am even looking into a crochet pattern to make this as an amigurumi!


5. Toothless- How to Train Your Dragon
OH EM GEEEEE! Toothless is so adorable and this figure is no different! I want to have him now! Hahaha! Favorite part of that movie!


What are some of your favorite Funko Pop Vinyl figures?



8 comments:

  1. I have Batman to, I love him! Smaug and Dancing Groot are on so many lists (including mine) I'm also loving Toothless I was considering getting him for my Funko Dragon collection as I love the movies so much xoxo

    ♥ Cateaclysmic ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am highly considering finding a place to order these online and getting them! I think there are a couple other Batman's too that I want to add to my collection! Toothless is so cute!!!! Thanks for stopping by!

      Love, Jenn

      Delete
  2. Woot for another Jack making it onto a list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. B,

      Whatcha mean another Jack? Haha, besides he is absolutely amazing! I even have him tattooed on my leg. I was going to buy a Jack and Sally from Hot Topic but there wasn't enough room in my suitcase. Thanks for stopping by!

      Love, Jenn

      Delete
  3. Hahah I love that you have a big Batman and a little baby Batman :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Natalie,

      Thanks for stopping by! It was just by chance that I found a mini batman keychain at the comic book store that Mo's friend owns. There was no way I could pass it up especially since it matched my first figure!

      Love, Jenn

      Delete
  4. AWWW Toothless! That would make a great gift for The Hunny...he loves HTTYD!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw it and SQUEED! out loud! He is so cute!!!! Thank you for stopping by!

      Love, Jenn

      Delete